Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
The ANALYST performs basic analysis, design, programming, modifications, builds and maintenance of specialized software systems. The Analyst formulates technical specifications for complex software applications, modifications to existing applications, and integration with external systems. The Analyst consults with customers regarding the installation, configuration and maintenance of the system. The Analyst participates in multiple phases of the software development lifecycle from the review of initial requirements, to the support of system test procedures and delivery documentation.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical degree with minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0
- Co-op or Internship experience with Object Oriented Design and Development or Component-Based Development in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with Java, J2EE and/or EJB development experience, or relevant coursework
- UNIX-based development experience is a plus
- Experience in C++ and CORBA is a plus
- JBOSS, Weblogic or WebSphere Application Server experience is a plus
- Solid understanding of development of web tiers in enterprise products
- Knowledge of relational database systems experience (Oracle preferred)
- Experience with Transportation Management or Warehouse Management System implementations is a plus
- Proactively troubleshoots and resolves issues that arise during implementation
- Executes and contributes to Manhattan Associates implementation and Custom Development Methodologies
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills are a MUST
- Organized and detail-oriented; methodical and results-driven work ethic
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Position in Atlanta, GA
- Positions begin January, June and August 2017
- 30-40% Travel
- A security clearance is not immediately required, but candidates may be subject to a U.S. government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must be authorized for employment without sponsorship.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunity for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. We are committed to attracting and cultivating an inclusive environment that leverages unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge, and allow us to work collaboratively to drive Supply Chain Commerce innovation. Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.