Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
As a Consultant with Manhattan Associates, Inc., you will have the unique opportunity to combine your technical aptitude, business and supply chain knowledge, and desire for face-to-face client contact in an exciting, software consulting career working directly with our clients, who are some of the country’s leading manufacturers, retailers, and distributors.
Our consultants are our customer’s primary point of contact throughout the implementation of one or more of our supply chain solution software packages, including state-of-the-art warehouse management systems, transportation management systems, RFID, reverse logistics, and labor management systems.
As a Consultant, you will:
- Serve as the liaison between our clients and our software product development team, supporting the implementation of our products and ensuring client satisfaction for our customers across a broad range of industries, including consumer goods, food, government, high-tech/electronics, industrial/wholesale, life sciences, logistics service providers and retail.
- Understand the client’s business requirements, matching them to our software’s functionality
- Configure Manhattan Associates software to meet the client’s business requirements
- Develop and execute test cases for software modifications
- Insure successful implementation, exceeding client expectations and continually building strong client relationship
- Manage client relations by providing business and systems expertise
- Work on small project teams made up of other Consultants and supply chain software professionals
- Gain exposure to multiple industries and types of companies
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering; Computer Science; Supply Chain Management; Management Information Systems; or related technical degree, with minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0
- “Hands on” work experience gained through internships and/or co-op programs, especially if supply chain related.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Interest and aptitude for technology
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively with executives and staff members at all levels within the company and client organizations
- Self-motivated, industrious and has the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to relocate to Atlanta, GA and travel approximately 50-75%
- Position begins June and August 2015 & January 2016
- Must be authorized for employment without sponsorship.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunity for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. We are committed to attracting and cultivating an inclusive environment that leverages unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge, and allow us to work collaboratively to drive Supply Chain Commerce innovation. Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.