Today, it’s a real challenge for enterprises to optimize and adapt large and complex supply chain operations. Enterprise-wide visibility of the global supply chain is required to make the right operational and cost decisions. Manhattan provides a single, global view of real-time order, inventory, and shipment information—both domestic and international—across the global supply chain network.
Powerful Analytics for Real-Time Orders, Inventory, and Shipments
Using sophisticated data access and role-based privileges, you and your trading partners and customers, can securely see what is happening across your entire supply chain with a lightweight and responsive interface.
Whether you need to know inventory positions in distant warehouses or the status of shipments in transit, supply chain analysis tools show you real-time order, inventory, and shipment information so your team can reduce logistics costs and more effectively manage carriers and 3PLs.
- Monitor perishables systematically, and reduce inventory loss from expired goods
- Reduce costs associated with expedited delivery
- Lower inventory levels and safety stocks
- Enable and optimize direct-shipping channels
- Improve customer service
- Achieve faster time-to-market for new products
- Outsource logistics effectively
- Reduce cost of goods sold through drop shipping
- Automate compliance with customs’ 10+2 regulations
Collaborate and Adapt
Constantly expanding fulfillment methods and selling channels mean that enterprises are more dependent than ever on their global trading partners to support the scale of operations needed to compete. Manhattan Extended Enterprise enables closer collaboration with trading partners to ensure an adaptive, agile supply chain.