Learn about Manhattan Associates’ supply chain solutions from this collection of brochures, data sheets and product overviews. Get detailed information about our industry-leading supply chain solutions, discover the business problems they solve, and see the benefits they deliver.
Designed to meet the specific needs of motor carriers, Manhattan Carrier solutions are used by more than half of the top 100 motor carriers in North America. Every day more than 125,000 trucks on the...Download (PDF)
Zero Disappointment Retail™—Saving the Sale, One Customer at a Time. From planning through distribution, Blended Channel Optimization™ and Exponential Execution™ combine to provide cross-channel...
Surrounding our software is Manhattan MORE—a comprehensive methodology and full suite of enriched services and capabilities that optimizes the supply chain at every touch-point to deliver more...Download (PDF)
Manhattan SCALE™: Supply Chain Architected for Logistics Execution is a perfect blend of features, function and technology for organizations looking to affordably solve their supply chain execution...Download (PDF)
Manhattan Associates’ Total Cost to Serve solution estimates total cost per purchase order prior to issuance. The solution also determines the total landed cost—how much it costs to get product from...Download (PDF)
Under Armour grew its business to a multi-billion dollar market position by deploying Manhattan’s Warehouse Management, Extended Enterprise Management (EEM) and Labor Management. Automated processes...
Did you know that 20% of all SKUs lose money? Because supply chain costs are factored on average instead of by item—and costs can vary widely by item. In this entertaining video, find out how a...
Improve Your Margins with Total Cost to Serve Visibility
Experts cite that only about 60% of SKUs actually make money, enough to subsidize the other 40%. The burning question for retailers is which...Download (PDF)