Improve stock accuracy and sales while reducing out-of-stock merchandise
Store stock level confidence numbers for traditional retailers have historically been low. Due to the routine handling of merchandise, store-level stock accuracy is often as low as sixty per cent, and that is before the pressures of omnichannel fulfilment. When a customer purchases an item online with the promise that it will be ready for in-store collection, the item must be in stock—or you will have not just lost a sale, but probably a customer too. For most, the ability to activate the store network as an entry and exit point for digitally influenced commerce is paramount to delivering on the omnichannel promise to customers.
Store Inventory ensures stock level accuracy, thus improving sales, reducing out-of-stock risks and reducing the steps for in-store replenishment. With mobile receiving and stock management capabilities designed specifically for the store team member, Store Inventory handles store replenishment, site-to-store orders, pullbacks and transfers, whether by load, case, carton or item.
And, if stock accuracy is job number one, then close on its heels is making stock level and fulfilment activities for store staff as simple and straightforward as possible.
Omnichannel commerce initiatives have expanded the number of responsibilities for the store team member, who is still accountable for delivering outstanding customer sales and service, while meeting customer expectations and promises for buy-online-collect-in-store, ship-from-store and ship-to-store options.
- View segmented, in-store stock, and use disposition code configuration to separate on-hand, sellable, awaiting quality check and damaged stock
- View expected stock receipts on order and in transit with expected arrival dates
- Manage perpetual stock with greater accuracy
- Manage store replenishment with receiving and disposition
- Receive in store by item, package, case or load, with support for package level audits
- Enable receipt, staging and collection of site-to-store orders