Latin American Executives Share Supply Chain Commerce Insights at Manhattan Exchange 2013 in Mexico City
ATLANTA, October 30, 2013
Supply Chain Commerce solutions provider Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH), in collaboration with partner Logistica de Mexico, hosted Manhattan Exchange Mexico 2013 on Oct. 29 at Centro Banamex in Mexico City. The event brought together supply chain leaders from across Latin America to share insight and Supply Chain Commerce strategies—with a focus on improving service levels, reducing labor and transportation costs, and optimizing inventories.
Tweet this news! Latin American Executives Share Supply Chain Commerce Insights at @manhassocnews Exchange 2013 in Mexico City www.manh.com/news/mexico-exchange-2013
“The demands on the supply chain are changing. Commerce is driving the need for a closer connection with our customers than ever before, as the supply chain evolves beyond a tool for efficiency and cost reduction to become a driver of revenue and relationships,” said Carlos Morales Rosales, vice president of supply chain, Elektra. “This Exchange brought together leading Latin American companies to collaborate and share ideas about the benefits that can be achieved by embracing Supply Chain Commerce.”
Examples of the sessions presented at Manhattan Exchange 2013 in Mexico City:
- “Building a Successful Supply Chain at Farmacias de Descuento Unión,” led by Carlos Rosario Rocher, chief executive officer, Farmacias de Descuento Unión
- "Where the Supply Chain Meets the Market,” led by David Landau, vice president, product management, Manhattan Associates
- “Leonisa’s Business Transformation,” led by Francisco Rodriguez, information technology manager, Leonisa
- “Carrying Totto’s Logistics to a Greater Level of Competitiveness: From Strategy to Implementation,” led by Santiago Posada, distribution manager, Totto
- “Building a Better Business with Voice-Directed Solutions,” led by Edgar Mendoza and Royanna Chappell of Vocollect
Manhattan Mexico Exchange was sponsored by Logística de México, IBM, Intermec, Fortna, Vocollect, Wavelink, Énfasis Logistica, Mundo Logistico, T21, and Inbound Logistics.
Logística de México, S.A. de C.V., is a company dedicating to providing the Mexican marketplace consulting services in business solutions which allows them to take advantage of world-class best business practices, thus achieving supply chain excellence. Logística de México today has more than 200 success stories reflected in its long-term relationships with its clients, as part of the substantial and sustained growth of their businesses and allowing them to be a value link in their supply chain. For more information, please visit www.logisticademexico.com.mx.
Manhattan Associates brings companies closer to their customers. We design, build and deliver market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions that drive top-line growth by converging front-end sales with back-end supply chain execution and efficiency. Our software, platform technology and unmatched experience help our customers around the world adapt to the challenges of the omnichannel marketplace. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.