Manhattan Associates Showcases the Industry’s Most Comprehensive Suite of Omnichannel Technologies at NRF
ATLANTA, January 09, 2015
Supply Chain Commerce Solutions provider Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH) will demonstrate its complete, end-to-end Omnichannel Applications suite in booth #1621 at the National Retail Federation BIG Show in New York January 11-13, 2015. The interactive experience explores the many ways that retailers can personalize the customer experience in the store and across the entire enterprise through:
- Point-of-Sale (POS): enables secure transactions anywhere on the store floor through a wide range of payment methods, including EMV, NFC, Apple Pay and more.
- Clienteling: facilitates highly personal interactions and a 360-degree view of customer transactions for better customer service.
- Tablet Retailing: delivers product finders, look books, interactive demos, multimedia content and documentation.
- Store Inventory: improves inventory accuracy to drive sales, reduce out-of-stocks and enhance store replenishment efficiencies through receiving and inventory management capabilities. • Store Fulfillment: enables robust picking, ship-from-store and in-store pickup flows with an easy-to-use mobile interface.
- Enterprise Order Management, featuring Manhattan’s “patents pending” Available to Commerce™ functionality: offers specific units of inventory available for sale via the most appropriate channel (online, store, same-day delivery, etc.) and then optimizes how the order is fulfilled, all based on a variety of strategic planning and daily operational variables.
By combining world-class POS, Clienteling and Tablet Retailing capability with its market-leading omnichannel suite, Manhattan offers retailers the ability to deliver the most personal and profitable customer experience. Specifically, the integration provides visibility of the entire spectrum of available inventory, helping retailers reduce costs and offer an exceptional consumer experience.
For example, through the integration of POS and Clienteling with Enterprise Order Management, store associates can sell not only the inventory within their current store location but also the entire network of inventory. As part of a single transaction in store via a mobile device, customers can purchase store inventory, have items delivered to an address and arrange for in-store pickups—and pay for it all with a single credit card swipe or mobile payment.
“The integration of our Clienteling and POS applications into our industry-leading Order Management and Fulfillment applications will help our customers sell more in their stores. The power of ‘selling the network’ is well understood, and these new mobile solutions dramatically reduce the friction involved in ‘saving a sale,’” said Brian Kinsella, vice president, order management, Manhattan Associates.
Manhattan Associates will also demonstrate the integration of its Inventory suite with its Omnichannel Order Management solution. This combination uses sophisticated algorithms to help retailers manage a single pool of inventory with virtual segments by channel. Able to recognize demand pattern shifts and respond accordingly, the combined solutions help brands reduce safety stock, improve service levels and discover new revenue streams or cost-saving avenues.
Manhattan Associates makes commerce-ready supply chains that bring all points of commerce together so you’re ready to sell and ready to execute. Across the store, through your network or from your fulfillment center, we design, build and deliver market-leading solutions that support both top-line growth and bottom-line profitability. By converging front-end sales with back-end supply chain execution, our software, platform technology and unmatched experience help our customers get commerce ready—and ready to reap the rewards of the omnichannel marketplace. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.