BRP 2018 Customer Experience/Unified Commerce Survey
When your customers picture their ideal retail experience, do they think of you?
Customer-centricity is vital to both the present and future of retail. BRP’s 2018 Customer Experience/Unified Commerce Survey of top North American provides insights into retailers’ current priorities and initiatives as digital and physical retail environments converge to facilitate a seamless experience across channels.
Sponsored by Manhattan Associates, access BRP’s in-depth results from surveying more than 500 top North American retailers on the steps they’re taking to:
- Educate customers by ensuring access to the brand information they need
- Engage their targets with personalized information
- Execute by delivering unified commerce experiences that wow
- Enhance brand relationships by continually optimizing the experience
- Enable store associates to deliver on the omnichannel promise
Learn how Retail Executives, Store Operation Experts, and E-commerce Leaders in leading companies are meeting their customer in the ‘places’ where they research and shop – and how customer expectations and behaviors have evolved in result.
Complete the form for instant access and to receive a confirmation by email.