Engage Your Workforce
High customer service expectations, volatile demand, SKU proliferation, and smaller order sizes driven by omnichannel commerce require greater employee productivity and efficiency than ever before. Yet, according to Gallup Research, 70 percent of U.S. workers are not engaged and or working to their full potential. In today’s fast-paced economy, an engaged workforce is vital to success. It can lead to increased innovation, productivity, and bottom-line performance while reducing labor costs.
Manhattan’s Labor Management solution helps close the employee engagement gap by providing a system for identifying and rewarding strong performers, while providing essential training and coaching for employees not meeting their goals. The result? Improved workforce efficiency, reduced turnover, and increased productivity in the warehouse.
Labor Management also enables managers and supervisors to forecast workforce requirements, track productivity, and calculate incentive pay. And with this intuitive mobile solution, supervisors can spend more time on the warehouse floor, where they can interact with their teams, take real-time action to eliminate bottlenecks, work with low performers, and ensure operations are running smoothly.
- Measure how staff is performing against engineered labor standards
- Leverage prescriptive workflows for coaching and interacting with employees
- Provide systematic feedback to employees in a consumer grade scorecard that includes performance feedback and gamification capabilities
- Optimize overtime, regular, and temporary labor based on demand forecasts
- Use mobile capabilities to facilitate more supervisor time spent on the floor, with real-time data on employee productivity and performance
- Calculate incentive pay and feed into payroll systems
- Use “what-if” analysis to determine optimal staffing requirements
- Forecast and plan labor by day, shift, job, and zone
Boost Performance At Work
While Labor and Warehouse Management functionality have traditionally been approached separately, Manhattan’s Performance at Work initiative brings them together. This tightly integrated offering uses a shared data platform that allows goals to be measured in real time based on actual performance. And with increased access to critical performance data, the Performance at Work initiative improves employee engagement and increases supervisor effectiveness.