Improve Inventory Accuracy and Sales While Reducing Out-Of-Stock Merchandise
Store inventory confidence numbers for traditional retailers have historically been low. Due to the routine handling of merchandise, store-level inventory accuracy is often as low as sixty percent, and that is before the pressures of omnichannel fulfillment. When a customer purchases an item online with the promise that it will be ready for in-store pick up, the inventory must be in stock—or you have not just lost a sale, you have probably lost a customer. For most, the ability to activate the store network as an entry and exit point for digitally-influenced commerce is paramount to delivering on the omnichannel promise to customers.
Store Inventory ensures inventory accuracy, thus improving sales, reducing out-of-stock risks, and reducing the steps for in-store replenishment. With mobile receiving and inventory management capabilities designed specifically for the store associate, Store Inventory handles store replenishment, site-to-store orders, pullbacks, and transfers, whether by load, case, carton, or item.
And, if inventory accuracy is job number one, then close on its heels is making inventory and fulfillment activities for store associates as simple and straightforward as possible.
Omnichannel commerce initiatives have expanded the number of responsibilities for the store associate, who is still accountable for delivering outstanding customer sales and service, while meeting customer expectations and promises for buy-online-pick-up-in-store, ship-from-store, and ship-to-store options.
- View segmented, in-store inventory, use disposition code configuration to separate on-hand, sellable, awaiting quality check, and damaged inventory
- View expected inventory receipts on order and in transit with expected arrival dates
- Manage perpetual inventory with greater accuracy
- Manage store replenishment with receiving and disposition
- Receive in store by item, package, case or load, with support for package level audits
- Enable receipt, staging, and pick up of site-to-store orders