Manhattan’s Warehouse Management sets the standard for leading-edge, highly-mobile warehouse management system (WMS) technology and innovation—in both cloud and on-premise solutions.
Using advanced, proprietary algorithms to mathematically organize and optimize operations, Warehouse Management speeds the flow of goods and information to enable flawless execution across inventory, labor, and space and places companies on a firm footing for compliance with regulations and standards.
Our modern mobile applications help customers efficiently manage omnichannel fulfillment by converging capabilities commonly found in disparate labor management and slotting optimization systems.
- Enhance inventory management by increasing accuracy, improving order fulfillment, and reducing order cycle time
- Streamline receiving and shipping to facilitate cross-docking and expedite back-ordered products
- Engage with floor personnel while seeing real-time performance visibility
- Increase inventory turns and speed order processing to boost customer satisfaction and improve financial performance
- Streamline inventory receiving processes with cross-docking, quality audit, and vendor performance
- Eliminate costly physical counts with auditor-approved, cycle-counting functionality
- Support sophisticated warehousing needs, including value-added services, lot management, serial number tracking, and product recalls
- Accommodate omnichannel and/or multi-tenant fulfillment
- Leverage advanced order fulfillment strategies with wave and/or waveless approaches
- Automate information capture via modern handheld mobile devices, voice recognition, and/or seamless material handling equipment (MHE) integration
- Utilize native transportation execution capabilities or leverage the External Parcel Integration (EPI) framework to connect with external multi-carrier solutions
- Increase visibility, security, and throughput with native Appointment Scheduling, Guard Check-in and Check-out, Dock Door Management, and Yard Management functionality
- Improve product placement and employee performance with the Slotting Optimization and Labor Management modules
Designed to help you exceed customer expectations in the omnichannel marketplace, our Warehouse Management solution maximizes efficiency and optimizes the potential of every fulfillment center. The solution advances your warehouse operations from beyond basic picking, packing, and shipping, speeding up the flow of goods and information through your warehouse and enabling flawless execution of all warehouse operations.
Download the brochure for industry-specific capabilities, including
- Food Distribution / Grocery Retail
- Direct to Consumer
- Apparel and Footwear
- Life Science
- High-Tech Electronics
- Third-Party Logistics (3PL)