Available to Commerce is an advanced constraint engine that complements Enterprise Inventory to allow retailers to quickly define and reconfigure views or scenarios to match the right customer to the right units of stock. This dynamic view can simultaneously consider factors such as merchandising, logistics, finance, store operations and other user-defined characteristics to turn stock visibility into true availability, in real time.
- Establish rules around stock availability based on selling channel, retail brand, delivery method, seasonality, store capacity/capability, stock accessibility, stock disposition, presentation stock rules, safety stock levels, etc.
- Manage availability through operational constraints such as fulfilment outages and store workload
- Enable changes to view any stock through REST-based APIs
- Deliver real-time stock availability updates to any channel
- Protect store stock levels to please walk-in customers
- Reserve and provide shipping dates for orders in any channel