Enterprises are constantly being challenged to adapt to market and demand changes, and to iterate and innovate at lightning speed. However, this agility is practically impossible without proactive monitoring of operations, both within your four walls and across your extended enterprise. It’s fundamentally important to help team members from the warehouse, transportation, stores, and procurement, as well as suppliers and carriers, stay abreast of performance in real time.
PROACTIVELY MONITOR FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE
With Event Management, your team can monitor millions of events as they occur, on a day-to-day basis. From buyers to warehouse supervisors to traffic managers to store associates, all parties can receive real-time notifications that enable proactive, corrective actions to improve inventory control and turns, cycle time variability, and warehouse productivity.
- Manage a configurable list of events tracked across the lifecycle of inventory
- Ensure fulfillment activities are executed according to expectations and that inventory arrives on time
- Track pickups and deliveries to make sure inventory moves on time as promised
- Ensure orders are accepted on time and raise critical awareness if suppliers are unable to fulfill the complete inventory needs
- Make informed decisions about whether to expedite inventory by knowing when supply chain disruptions delay shipments in real time
- Adjust schedules and reduce labor costs based on late shipment and delivery notifications
- Reroute goods as they see transportation issues in real time
- Receive more consistent, dependable shipments based on delay mitigation capabilities, dynamic in-transit allocation, and visibility to inbound goods