Elevate Customer Engagement In Stores
Leading retailers are taking customer engagement to new levels by capitalizing on their stores to build strong relationships through compelling in-person interactions. Brand differentiation is realized when store associates can go beyond reactive problem solving to proactive engagement that anticipates needs and helps customers find high-value solutions.
Empower Store Associates With Clienteling
Manhattan Clienteling empowers store associates to provide customers with expert support at key points along the shopping journey—before, during, and after store visits—for personalized attention and service. Part of the same platform as Manhattan Point of Sale, our clienteling solution seamlessly provides digital selling aides to store associates and helps drive exceptional in-store customer experiences. With clienteling capabilities available anywhere in the store through an intuitive mobile application, store associates become brand ambassadors and orchestrators of immersive customer experiences that differentiate a retailer’s brand.
- Provides a single, responsive user interface for customer engagement on any store device.
- Operates within Manhattan Point of Sale to enable store associates to navigate seamlessly between store functions.
- Offers a 360° customer view across channels, including order history and customer wish lists.
- Enables configuration of store marketing outreach and personalization of in-store interaction with customer profiles, history and preferences.
- Supports discrete “black book” capabilities for high-touch customer engagements including maintaining contact customers, booking appointments, and inviting them to special events.
- Organizes product style, coordinates and separates with customers preferences.
- Manages interactive look books to share with customers.
- Provides recommendations, scratch pad, and customer notes.
- Personalizes customer-specific shopping and guided selling.
- Integrates with legacy or third-party recommendations engines.