Store Inventory & Fulfillment
Support any combination of fulfillment with precise inventory accuracy, leading to memorable associate and customer experiences. Build customer loyalty with efficient ship from store, same day delivery, pickup in-store, and contactless curbside pickup options, enabling your business to make promises that you can keep.
Seamless Curbside & In Store Pickup
- Automatically identify high priority and at-risk orders.
- Optimized picking strategies based on store operations, processes and store layouts using flexible order, batch, team-based picking and pick to slot options.
- Push notifications for new pickup or shipment orders and customer pickup ETA or arrival.
- Return expired or abandoned pickup orders back to the shelf quickly and efficiently.
- Communicate in-app directly with customers during pickup, to extend expiring pickup dates or switch to direct shipment.
Easy Picking, Ship from Store & Same Day Delivery
- Automatically identify top priority and at-risk orders.
- Optimized picking based on your store operations, processes and layouts by order, batch, team-based picking, and pick to slot.
- RFID-enabled pick path optimization for warehouse-quality pick path activation for more efficiency and less travel.
- Ship and track parcel packages with native integration to leading parcel carriers.
- Print and reprint functionality using native print services.
- Guided flows to accommodate late order cancellations.
Fulfillment Health & Performance Dashboards
- Real-time in-store fulfillment progress & backlog status.
- Highlighted at-risk orders, rejection rates & additional purchase at pickup revenue
- Real-time units picked and/or packed by hour efficiency monitoring
- Store-level picking & packing efficiency totals
Robust Inventory Management
- Native overhead RFID support for the highest levels of inventory accuracy.
- Improve accuracy with support for inventory cycle counts.
- Manage perpetual inventory through real-time adjustments & configurable disposition codes.
- Native unification with order management ensures store inventory updates are immediately reflected in selling channel promising and sourcing.
Simple Receiving & Transfers
- Plan for receiving with receipt visibility.
- Receive in-store by item, package, case or load with support for audits, blind receipts and wrong store receiving.
- Pullback and transfer order capabilities for end of season inventory returns and rebalancing.
- Initiate ad-hoc store transfers of inventory between stores or return to vendor.
Kendra Scott pivots to ship-from-store
Measures to contain COVID-19 led to Kendra Scott’s retail stores being shut down with it’s primary distribution center reduced to minimum basic operations.
Cloud-native and made with 100% microservices
Continuously updated with new features and capabilities every 90 days
Never needs upgrading and scales automatically to match demand
Delivered seamlessly in partnership with Google Cloud
Chat with an expert to learn more about Manhattan’s technology.