Manhattan’s Warehouse Management sets the standard for leading-edge, highly mobile warehouse management system (WMS) technology and innovation—in both cloud and on-premise solutions.
Using advanced, proprietary algorithms to mathematically organise and optimise operations, Warehouse Management speeds the flow of goods and information to enable flawless execution across stock, labour and space, and places companies on a firm footing for compliance with regulations and standards.
Our modern mobile applications help customers efficiently manage omnichannel fulfilment by converging capabilities commonly found in disparate labour management and slotting optimisation systems.
- Enhance stock management by increasing accuracy, improving order fulfilment and reducing order cycle time
- Streamline receiving and shipping to facilitate cross-docking and expedite back-ordered products
- Engage with floor staff while seeing real-time performance visibility
- Increase stock turnover and speed up order processing to boost customer satisfaction and improve financial performance
- Streamline stock receiving processes with cross-docking, quality audit and vendor performance
- Eliminate costly physical counts with auditor-approved, cycle-counting functionality
- Support sophisticated warehousing needs, including value-added services, lot management, serial number tracking and product recalls
- Accommodate omnichannel and/or multi-tenant fulfilment
- Utilise advanced order fulfilsment strategies with wave and/or waveless approaches
- Automate information capture via modern handheld mobile devices, voice recognition, and/or seamless material handling equipment (MHE) integration
- Utilise native transportation execution capabilities or take advantage of the External Parcel Integration (EPI) framework to connect with external multi-courier solutions
- Increase visibility, security and throughput with native Appointment Scheduling, Guard Check-in and Check-out, Dock Door Management and Yard Management functionality
- Improve product placement and employee performance with the Slotting Optimisation and Labour Management modules
Designed to help you exceed customer expectations in the omnichannel marketplace, our Warehouse Management solution maximises efficiency and optimises the potential of every fulfilment centre. The solution advances your warehouse operations from beyond basic picking, packing and shipping, speeding up the flow of goods and information through your warehouse and enabling flawless execution of all warehouse operations.
Download the brochure for industry-specific capabilities, including
- Food Distribution / Grocery Retail
- Direct to Consumer
- Clothing and Footwear
- Life Science
- High-Tech Electronics
- Third-Party Logistics (3PL)