Manhattan Clienteling allows store teams to help their customers at key points along the shopping journey—before, during and after store visits—for personalised attention and service. Clienteling is part of the same platform as Point of Sale, seamlessly providing digital selling aids to store assistants and helping to drive both sales and the execution of exceptional in-store experiences.
- Utilise a single, responsive user interface for omnichannel selling
- Configure store outreach and in-store interaction with customer profiles, history and preferences
- Operate a discrete 'black book' for high-touch customer engagements
- Coordinate product style, coordinates and separates with customers' preferences
- See a 360° customer view across channels, including order history and customer wish lists
- Provide recommendations, a scratch pad and customer notes
- Deliver POS anywhere with full check-out functions
- Personalise customer-specific shopping and guided selling
- Integrate legacy or third-party recommendations engines
- Integrate interactive look books and assisted-selling content
- Create and manage customer appointments
- Support outbound store-to-customer marketing
Chat with an expert to learn more about Manhattan’s technology.