Available to Commerce
Improve Inventory Availability Accuracy in Any Commerce Channel
While enterprise inventory visibility enables retailers to sell against inventory in any location, there may be times when inventory at certain locations should not be available for sale online. For example, a certain store may have difficulty in fulfilling online orders, so inventory for that store should be excluded in enterprise inventory visibility. The accuracy of inventory availability improves when a retailer can filter or constrain the views of enterprise inventory presented and promised in any commerce channel.
Dynamically Decide What Inventory is Available to Commerce
Manhattan Available to Commerce (ATC) is a promising engine that applies rules to Manhattan Enterprise Inventory, enabling retailers to create views of inventory availability in accordance with business goals and operational constraints. ATC helps retailers ensure that the inventory presented in any given commerce channel meets customer expectations and business needs.
Retailers can define and reconfigure inventory availability views considering a range of factors including selling channel, retail brand, delivery method, seasonality, store capacity/capability, inventory accessibility, inventory disposition, safety stock levels, and more. ATC publishes all inventory availability information to the appropriate commerce channels while taking into account any capacity constraints or store outages.
Features + Functions
- Establishes rules around inventory availability based on selling channel, retail brand, delivery method, seasonality, store capacity/capability, inventory accessibility, inventory disposition, presentation stock rules, safety stock levels, etc.
- Manages availability through operational constraints such as fulfillment outages and store work load
- Views global and location inventory externally through REST based APIs
- Delivers real-time inventory lookup availability from any channel
- Enables both conditional and automatic item substitutions based on business rules
- Protects store inventory levels to please walk-in customers
- Reserves and provides ship dates for orders in any channel
Ready to enhance inventory availability accuracy across your sales channels? Contact us today!