Enterprise Inventory is the Foundation of Omnichannel Fulfillment
With online selling becoming commonplace, retailers have adjusted order fulfillment processes to include real-time capabilities like selling and fulfilling against inbound inventory or inventory at third-party drop shippers. Today, as retailers enable their stores to become fulfillment points, the complexity involved in achieving a consistent and accurate global view of inventory grows exponentially. These stores – along with warehouses or third-party drop shippers – must become part of a seamless enterprise view of the global inventory network to enable timely and accurate omnichannel order fulfillment.
Achieve a Complete and Real-time View of Enterprise Inventory
Manhattan Enterprise Inventory, part of Manhattan Order Management, provides retailers with a complete and real-time view of perpetual inventory across every fulfillment location in the enterprise including: stores, in-transit, on-order and third-party owned/fulfilled inventory. Using open APIs to synchronize inventory positions across a retailer’s network and external applications in real time, Manhattan Enterprise Inventory delivers the global view of inventory a retailer needs to power omnichannel commerce. With complete inventory information made available to any sales channels, retailers can confidently offer customers the ability to order products for store pickup or same-day delivery.
- Access a real-time view of all on-hand, in-transit, and on-order inventory at the distribution center (DC), stores, and suppliers
- Manage inventory dispositions with configurable supply types and dispositions, such as defective, damaged or open box.
- Segment store inventory into backroom, floor, and more
- Use a standard event to publish inventory events and synchronize inventory positions across the network and external applications in real time
- Virtualize division of on-hand inventory across multiple channels, maintaining a single pool at the DC
- Use single, consolidated purchase order across channels
- Manage on-order and in-transit inventory per channel while keeping intact a single, consolidated purchase order across channels
Ready to improve your enterprise inventory capabilities and elevate your omnichannel experience? Contact us today!
Chat with an expert to learn more about Manhattan’s technology.