The hyper-acceleration of sophisticated consumer technology and omni-channel customer behaviours is redefining commerce and the technology required to manage a modern, multichannel supply chain.
Successful navigation of this new commerce landscape requires technology that effectively enables omni-channel optimisation and inventory integration across multiple devices and networks -- and a flexible and agile ecosystem that can adapt as the landscapes change.
Modernising and Mobilizing
We are committed to helping our customers effectively bridge the gap between digital selling and brick-and-mortar selling by helping extend the aisle, save the sale and click and collect.
Our mobile solutions help our customers modernise and mobilize nearly every touchpoint of their supply chains, including
- Get warehouse managers on the floor
- Track and manage warehouse labour
- Implement more than just mobile point of sale (mPOS)
- Harness the power of selling against available inventory
- Save the sale by bringing eCommerce into the store
- Engage customers in the store with personalised shopping and virtual showrooms
- Deliver training materials and floor sets in real-time
These are just a few of the many mobile opportunities we offer to our customers who want to stay connected to their inventory, to their network, to their people and ultimately, to their customers.
Leading in Supply Chain R&D
We are tackling many customer and industry-specific challenges head on with a long-term and forward-looking investment in our customers, product excellence and R&D innovation. Since 2009 we have invested nearly $496 million in research and development.