- Improve efficiencies and gain new agility and market access
- Achieve a measurable return on your software product investments
- Ensure your organization is ready at the executive and management level, and at the user level
- Facilitate effective change within your organization using our integrated change leadership program
- Executives, managers and trainers all benefit from new, advanced leadership skills that address the unique needs for change at all levels of your organization
Supply chain systems changes can impact a significant range and number of employees in your organization. Use MA Change Ready™ to perform a change readiness assessment of the organization, and to build a change roadmap, including a communication plan across the organization to build awareness and confidence for change.
Supply chain systems changes can impact a significant range and number of processes across the departments and functions. Use MA Process Ready™ to facilitate, align and remediate your processes with the system being designed, to uncover gaps and build structural, motivation and skill-building solutions targeted to ultimately create high-functioning streamlined processes that support your business.
Set the groundwork for executive stakeholders, and project champions, from the start. Identify promoters, blockers and barriers to change. Ensure alignment from the top of your organization, so your project will achieve its utmost return on your investment. Manager Ready™ is leadership guidance and coaching from your top executives to your people managers to be effective implementers and supporters of your supply chain change.
End user adoption is the largest leading indicator of system implementation success. Ensure your users are ready for their new roles through validated, repeatable online or classroom end user training customized to your processes and system flows.