Assess the long-term value of each shipper, each lane, and each shipment in your network and respond to bids quickly.
- Provide a P&L statement for every customer, every lane, and every customer lane
- Identify the best and worst customers, lanes, and regions in your network
- Target problem areas with poor utilization and extensive dwell and wait times
- Analyze the key factors affecting profitability utilizing a modern web-based Windows environment
- Include a bid response and repository tool to more efficiently respond to shipper bids utilizing current profitability metrics
Manhattan’s Profit Analyzer is one of the most significant software implementations that we have ever done."
John Culp, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Maverick Transportation, Inc.