Manhattan Associates is the leading supply chain commerce solutions provider. Our seasoned management team has rewritten the rules of work based on a management model that focuses on hiring the best and giving them the tools and environment they need to succeed.
Learn more about what it’s like to be a part of our team:
- Career Opportunities: Manhattan Associates is hiring! We are seeking smart, driven, team-oriented individuals to join our talented team of supply chain professionals and participate in our continued growth. Search our current opportunities to find jobs that match your skills and aspirations.
- People and Culture: By combining an upbeat entrepreneurial culture with the stability of more than 20 years of industry experience, we’ve created a unique environment that attracts, retains and rewards talented professionals who are passionate about supply chain.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding, and challenging environment with the best and brightest minds in the supply chain industry, Manhattan employees receive a comprehensive and robust benefits package.
- Experienced Professionals: Career professionals choose Manhattan because of our global leadership in the market and strong track record for innovation.
- University Recruiting: Are you a recent college graduate interested in a career in the supply chain industry? At Manhattan, we’re committed to investing in and developing new talent. Explore available jobs for recent college graduates here and view profiles for some of our campus recruits.
Manhattan Associates endeavors to make its job posting website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Manhattan Associates Recruiting Department at (877) 414-7999 (toll free) or (678) 597-7999 or via email email@example.com.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.