We’re here to help. We have a team of experienced implementation experts that work to secure the maximum return on your solution investment by ensuring your operations run as smoothly as possible.
Our Mission: To See You Succeed
We’re here to build a foundation for your success by giving you the right tools, resources, and care required for operational supply chain excellence.
- We provide 24/7 global support
- We monitor system health with you and Cloud Operations
- We offer Premier Support services to help your team
- We help you benefit from new functionality and innovation
- We focus on your DC operations' success
Manhattan RPM (Results-Driven Performance Methodology) is the process Manhattan uses to deliver products or other Manhattan software and related services to our customers. Our global team of professionals offers extensive industry, technology, and implementation experience.
Our Approach to Implementation
The project initiation phase begins by establishing objectives, scope, resources, and deployment strategy. We then move on to the five phases of implementation.
Design- The Design stage then produces functionality specifics, non-functional needs, integration, reporting, deployment plans, and training strategy.
Build- We then build configuration, development, unit testing, and training content.
Prepare- We prepare for implementation with integration testing, volume testing, user acceptance, mock conversion, mock go-live, business readiness, and training.
Deploy & Support- Once all of the necessary precautions have been considered and factors calibrated, we proceed with go-live, hypercare, volume ramp, and finally aid in the Customer Support transition.
Customer Support- We provide a post-project assessment that evaluates the current state of operations and future opportunities. Lastly, we ensure a smooth transition to customer support, with ongoing support available whenever needed.
Professional Service Resource Profiles
Our Professional Services resource personnel average 8,000 hours of customer implementation experience, all bringing their own level of expertise.
Directors & Architects
• 15+ years of experience
• 20+ unique customer projects
• 12,000+ lifetime project hours
Functional & Technical Leads
• 5+ years at Manhattan
• 3,000+ hours of product & process
• 1,000+ secondary hours
Consultants & Developers
• 250+ hours of training
• 1,300+ project hours in the first year
Keys to Supply Chain System Success
Manhattan has significant experience in rolling out large-scale enterprise supply chain systems. The most successful implementations include an organizational focus on process standardization.
How to drive Standardization:
- Focus on true business requirements versus the current state process
- Process variation should be allowable for unique requirements only
- Study and compare within your own organization—the best practice may already be there
Clients who focus on identifying the “why” for complex processes tend to eliminate unneeded and complex customizations.
How to drive Simplification:
- Customize software for unique regulatory, compliance, or customer requirements
- Leverage rigorous ROI-based methodology for other modifications
- Start with a “base” approach and modify based on business demand
Creating a Center of Excellence (CoE) for warehouse best practices drives standardization and simplification while reducing support.
How to drive Centralization:
- Create a formal Center of Excellence for Manhattan
- Develop a governance structure for implementations and changes
- Drive knowledge sharing and best practice development through the CoE
What Happened When Pet Supplies Plus Changed Its Business Model
When Pet Supplies Plus consolidated its distribution, it needed a platform of flexible supply-chain applications that would meet its new short-term and long-term goals.
How Can We Support You?
Our Professional Services Organization (PSO) team is here to ensure a smooth transition to your new software solutions and more—let us show you how we can help.