Available to Commerce
Improve Availability to Promise Accuracy
Enterprise inventory visibility enables retailers to sell against inventory in any location, but there are times when inventory at certain locations should not be available for sale to certain channels. For example, a particular store may have difficulty in fulfilling online orders, so inventory for that store should be excluded from being offered to online demand.
Buying experiences improve when a retailer can dynamically access enterprise inventory views and sort by attributes of the item, order, channel, or customer.
Automatically Select Which Inventory is Available
Manhattan's Available to Commerce technology is a promising engine that filters Manhattan Interactive Inventory real-time views in accordance with business goals and operational constraints. It ensures that the inventory presented in any given commerce channel meets business priorities and only promises what can be delivered.
Inventory availability views are defined and configured across a range of factors, including channel, brand, delivery method, seasonality, store capacity/capability, inventory accessibility, inventory disposition, safety stock levels, and more. All inventory availability information is published to the appropriate commerce channels while considering any capacity constraints or store outages.
- Quickly establish rules for inventory availability based on selling channel, retail brand, delivery method, seasonality, store capacity/capability, inventory accessibility, inventory disposition, presentation stock rules, safety stock levels, etc.
- Automatically manage availability through operational constraints, such as fulfillment outages and store workload
- Seamlessly pull or push global and location-specific inventory externally through REST-based APIs
- Dynamically deliver real-time inventory lookup availability to any channel
- Easily enable both conditional and automatic item substitutions based on business rules
- Easily ensure protection of store inventory levels to meet walk-in demand
- Automatically reserve and publish ship dates for orders in any channel
*Available to Commerce is protected by United States Pat. No. 10,115,071.
Deliver On Your Promise to Customers
See how Manhattan’s supply chain commerce solutions can work for you.