Managing the entire life cycle of promotions and discounts across all channels has become critical for retailers today, as consumers begin and end their journeys in every combination of digital and physical points of interaction.
Single Solution for Multiple Brands
Manhattan’s Enterprise Promotions capabilities support complex and intermixed deal and offer methods. You can manage promotions within retail brand families and create offers within one or more organizations across all selling channels. Perhaps most importantly, it allows retailers to deploy enterprise-wide promotions in minutes, not weeks.
Integrated and Extensible
When using Manhattan Point of Sale and Contact Center capabilities, promotions calculations of deals and offers within selling carts and sales receipts are managed by a single Enterprise Promotions component. Promotions management includes easy integration with third-party commerce and marketing solutions through REST APIs.
- Quickly respond to market trends with more insight and assurance
- Consistently avoid long lead times when creating promotions
- Automatically use branded cards to execute offers and automated promotions
- Easily use deal-type and logic configuration for deal triggers, targets, and benefits
- Quickly define and configure event horizons and assign deals
- Effortlessly create exclusive, customer-targeted offers
- Intuitively configure trigger criteria to establish and adjust exclusions definitions
- Easily determine proration rules
- Quickly access a complete view of deal calculations, including:
- Limits and maximums
- Highest vs. lowest price offer
- Payment type offer
- N-way mix and max promotions
Deliver On Your Promise to Customers
See how Manhattan’s supply chain commerce solutions can work for you.