Transportation Management System Training
This course introduces participants to Transportation Management System (TMS). Through this hands-on course, transportation terms are defined and participants configure the application, navigate the systems, and execute the solutions. This introductory course focuses on Truckload and Less than Truckload planning and execution. Upon completion of this course, participants will know how to use the application to:
- Navigate through the system and use the Help Section
- Understand System Administrators and their function Configure and set up base data
- Understand Contract Management, and gain the ability to maintain and support rating/routing lanes
- Create and execute shipments
- Assign carrier resources to shipments
- Configure automated resource assignments
- Monitor carrier execution of shipments
- Understand Business Rules and Shipment/Order Validations
Timing: Prior to or just after project kickoff/ prior to or just after configuration begins
Types of Attendees: project leads, business analysts, programmers, administrators, those responsible for configuration / testing / interfaces / documentation / training / IT / help desk support
*for eligibility requirements contact email@example.com or telephone 678-597-7070
Public classes are subject to cancellation, depending on registration minimums. Travel plans should not be made until 2-3 weeks before start of class.
For live dedicated classes at your site, course agendas, public class dates not listed and all other questions regarding training please contact us at: +1 (770) 955-7070 ext. 2000 or Learning@manh.com
Public classes are delivered at our corporate headquarters in Atlanta GA. Instructor Led-Online are delivered live, over the web, connect anywhere.