ENTERPRISE INVENTORY ANCHORS OMNICHANNEL FULFILLMENT
As retailers configure their stores to become more capable fulfillment points, the complexity involved in achieving a consistent and accurate global view of inventory grows exponentially. These stores – along with warehouses or third-party drop shippers – must become part of a seamless enterprise view of the global inventory network to enable timely and accurate omnichannel order fulfillment.
REAL-TIME GLOBAL INVENTORY VISIBILITY
Enterprise Inventory, part of Manhattan Active® Order Management, delivers a complete, real-time view of perpetual inventory across every fulfillment location in the enterprise, including stores, in-transit, on-order and third-party owned/fulfilled inventory. With complete inventory information made available to any sales channels, retailers can confidently offer customers the ability to order products for store pickup or same-day delivery.
- Instantly access a live view of all on-hand, in-transit and on-order inventory at the distribution center (DC), stores and suppliers
- Seamlessly manage inventory with configurable supply types and dispositions, such as defective, damaged or open box
- Strategically segment store inventory into backroom, floor and more
- Easily publish inventory events and synchronize inventory positions across the network to external applications in real time
- Quickly virtualize division of on-hand inventory across multiple channels, maintaining a single pool at the DC
- Simultaneously manage on-order and in-transit inventory per channel while keeping intact a single, consolidated purchase order across channels
Learn more about how Manhattan Active Omni is unifying the supply chain.