Improve operations in the warehouse, on the road and in the store
Groceries are an essential commodity in everyday life. The shopping habits associated with food are subject to peaks and troughs through the seasons with volume highs during the holidays and moderate lows when times are tough. The retail grocery supply chain has to manage that volatility in amidst the complex inventory management of fresh and perishable produce.
To keep goods moving quickly, safely and efficiently, grocers need visibility into the entire supply chain to continuously optimize transportation, labor, store operations and warehouse management.
- Planning, procurement and inventory replenishment
- Inbound & outbound transportation
- Traceability & lot management
- Multi-temperature storage & order fulfillment
- Flow through processing for fresh products
- Multi-channel automated workflows