What to Expect From Manhattan Booth 3639 at NRF’ 24
This year at Retail’s Big Show we invite you to take a look under the hood and see how Manhattan is providing the technology today’s retailers are using to compose the future of commerce.
Manhattan’s continuously industry-leading retail software solutions were recognized last year for being the only leader in The Forrester Wave™: Order Management Systems (OMS), Q2 2023 and was named a major player in the 2023 IDC MarketScape's global report on Point of Sale (POS) solutions for large retailers—and there is much more “in-store” for 2024.
At booth #3639, you’ll see how Manhattan is providing the modern store experience associates require to provide extraordinary customer experiences, how we are unifying all of the components of supply chain commerce, and how we are making it easier than ever to combine the power of your innovation with ours.
Experience the Modern Store
Manhattan is the only software vendor with a cloud-native solution that unifies selling, fulfillment, and engagement on one app. See our Manhattan Active® Omni Point of Sale, Store Inventory & Fulfillment, Customer Service & Engagement, and Digital Self-Service solutions in action:
- All new, more intuitive associate experience (AX) ensures cart and customer are always in focus
- More seamless clienteling within the sales cycle
- Faster and more efficient checkout, payment, and customer service workflows
- RFID-infused store inventory and fulfillment for higher accuracy and more efficient receiving, transfers, and order picking
- Front-of-store replenishment guidance and workflows
Unify Omnichannel Fulfillment Performance
Manhattan is constantly working toward providing more seamless shopping experiences across physical and digital channels. See how Manhattan Active® Order Management provides you with:
- In-app comparative fulfillment performance insights using aggregated and anonymized data from the Manhattan Active® Omni cloud ecosystem
- A view of your retailer omnichannel fulfillment performance compared to peers and competition
- Near real-time dashboard of network-wide fulfillment performance across a wide range of KPIs
- A huge opportunity to differentiate, as the Unified Commerce Benchmark revealed that ‘Promising & Fulfillment’ is by far the weakest capability across all benchmarked retailers
Unify Retail Supply Chain Execution
Manhattan is the only leader in Warehouse Management System (WMS), Transportation Management System (TMS), and Order Management System (OMS) analyst rankings. See for yourself how:
- Inventory, Labor, Automation, Transportation, and Yard have been unified on Manhattan Active Platform technology
- Unification enables unprecedented opportunities for efficiency, speed, resiliency, and sustainability in the supply chain
- Manhattan is the only one to unify every element of supply chain execution on a modern, cloud-native platform
Compose the Future of Commerce
Manhattan Active® Platform is the epicenter of unification for your entire supply chain commerce ecosystem. Gain a deeper understanding of our technology architecture and see how:
- Manhattan Active® Platform is an evergreen and extensible API-first commerce technology foundation
- Manhattan ProActive is a low code application platform for developing and extending any Manhattan Active solution
- We showcase Manhattan CoPilot™ GenAI powered knowledgebases, app configuration, and code generation capabilities
The innovation doesn’t end at Booth #3639. Check out all Manhattan has to offer at NRF’ 24 and schedule a meeting to meet our team there! Click here for more info.
Deliver On Your Promise to Customers
Contact the Manhattan team.