Personalized Selling in Stores
Omnichannel commerce cannot be optimized without personally engaging with your customers. Leading retailers are capitalizing on their stores by providing their associates with the technology needed to build strong customer relationships.
Empowered Store Associates
Clienteling capabilities within Manhattan Active® Point of Sale empower store associates to provide tailored support at critical points along the buyer's journey before, during, and after store visits. Clienteling integrates digital selling aids for store associates to drive exceptional store-based customer experiences. It also enables store associates to become brand ambassadors and allows them to orchestrate immersive customer experiences that differentiate the retail brand—available anywhere in the store through an intuitive mobile or fixed experience.
Integrated and Extensible
- A part of the Manhattan Active Omni unified commerce solution for seamless engagement across store selling and fulfillment functions
- A single, responsive user interface for customer engagement on any store device
- Integrated easily with legacy or third-party recommendations engines
Single View of the Customer
- Access a 360° customer view across channels, including order history and customer wish lists
- Foster customer outreach and personalization of in-store interactions with customer profiles, history, and preferences
- Organizes product style, coordinates, and separates with customer preferences
- Utilize discrete 'black book' capabilities for high-touch customer engagements, including customer contacts, appointment booking, and personal invitations for special events
- Manage interactive lookbooks to share with customers
- Provide recommendations, scratch pad, and customer notes
- Guided selling to help personalize customer-specific needs
Deliver On Your Promise to Customers
See how Manhattan’s supply chain commerce solutions can work for you.