<p>SCHEDULE A<br /> DEMO</p>
Point of Sale Software
Modernize the store as an experiential showroom, customer service center and neighborhood fulfillment point with a new generation of cloud-native retail point of sale solutions to sell, fulfill and engage anywhere.
One Point of Sale App, One Experience
- One intuitive associate experience across all in-store selling, engagement and fulfillment tools.
- Runs on any form factor or operating system, including iOS, Android and Windows 10.
- Completely extensible UI experience to support unique needs and preferences in any environment.
- Easy training and better employee retention through a consistent and modern digital experience.
Product Catalog & Omnicart
- Complete product catalog with images, in-store and in-network locations available in real-time.
- Search by solution, solution category, or any attribute of an item with the ability to save frequent searches.
- Unified omnicart technology — orders initiated in any channel can be completed, returned or exchanged in any other channel.
- Add upsell/cross-sell opportunities during order pickup — directly to the original order in a single receipt, even with multiple payment types.
360 Degree Customer Insights
- Access the entire history of any customers’ engagement with the brand.
- Transactions, interactions, notes and wishlists are just the beginning.
- Individualized trends, preferences and tendencies are derived from real-time operational data.
- Truly understand the customer on a personal level with data-driven insights.
Manhattan Active® Point of Sale | Customer Success Story with Lamps Plus
The Reliability Factor
Bill Gratke, SVP of Supply Chain at Lamps Plus, sits down with Manhattan to discuss Manhattan Active ® Point of Sale software and its ability to deliver an advanced omnichannel shopping experience to its customers.
Clienteling & Connecting
- Real-time access to online ecommerce wishlists and complete customer order history.
- Setup and manage appointments & create and share personalized lookbooks.
- Communicate with customers directly in-app via text, e-mail, social or chat.
- Manage every aspect of the customer profile and contact preferences.
- Global inventory visibility across all stores, distribution centers, distributors, manufacturers and even inbound transit.
- Dynamic views for real-time pickup and delivery options, including maps of nearby locations.
- Search across entire network by any attribute of the item desired.
- Filter search results by preferred fulfillment method (pickup, direct, expedited, same day, etc.)
- Mobile checkout with support for contactless payments and shared payment terminals.
- Single payment/swipe and receipt for omnicart transaction.
- Buy online return to store refunds to original payment method.
- Multi-currency cash payment support and multiple payment types within a single transaction.
- Seamless transition when network availability is compromised.
- Store all offline activity, allowing business to continue locally until connectivity is restored.
- Automatic reconnect and synchronization once reconnected.
- All the benefits of a cloud-native point of sale solution with none of the drawbacks in case of network instability.
Lamps Plus opts for optimized customer experience
How the nation’s largest specialty light retailer sunset an aging POS software that required expensive yearly upgrades and pivoted to next-gen omnichannel capabilities
<h2 class="text-align-center">Manhattan Active® Platform</h2>
Cloud-native and made with 100% microservices
Continuously updated with new features and capabilities every 90 days
Never needs upgrading and scales automatically to match demand
Delivered seamlessly in partnership with Google Cloud
<h2 class="text-align-center">Learn More</h2>
Point of Sale | Product Information
Modern Retail Made Easy with Manhattan Active® Point of Sale
Point of Sale | Research Reports
Retail Transformation Begins with a Unified Commerce Platform
Talk with an expert to learn more about Manhattan’s technology.